Saturday, March 9, 2013

Wesley's First Pages..

Hello,

It's been a while since I posted so I figured I needed to update all of you. I am now 26 weeks pregnant and while I feel good, I do have gestational diabetes. So far I'm doing well controlling my BS with just diet. Yay! Me!
I'm also in the last week of College Algebra and so far I'm maintaining a B average, which is great for me considering I'm horrible in math. this 41 yr old brain still can learn new stuff! LOL

I have had 2 finished layouts on my table for weeks now that I want to share with you..One is of the ultrasound photos when we found out we were having a boy and the other is of Wesley's namesakes.

 
It's a Baby Boy
 
I used Bella Blvd's Baby Boy collection..love the giraffe!
 
 
Your Namesakes
 
I used an old Chatterbox kit that I had in my stash to complete this layout.
 
Thanks for Looking!






 

No comments:

Post a Comment